Tuesday, 24 July 2012

Cycling the jazzy way


Call me square or call me Napoleon Dynamite....


I have bought a pair of vintage, clear glasses for my bicycle commute to work. I'm bringing back some late 80's/ early 90's jazz to the roads of London and boy, do our roads need a bit of JAZZ!

Taking influence from Julie from The Julie Blog, she recommends wearing clear glasses when cycling to protect the eyes. Lately my eyes have been like a Hoover for grit,  so on the weekend I went to ROKIT to get the most RAD glasses I could find. It will be a relief to not have to spend my ‘red light moments’ at traffic lights not rubbing my eyes and smearing my make-up over my face trying to get the grit out.

Thanks Napoleon for your look! #Peaceout





7 comments:

Sheryl said...

Flippin'sweet! Love this it made me laugh out loud because I love this film! Great eyewear too! Thanks for inspiring me to keep cycling.

Jemma said...

It's one of my favourite films, glad you like it! Keep cycling :-)

Julie H said...

Ah! you're so cute... and smart :)

anniebikes said...

Clear glasses rock, especially if you wear contacts like I do. Here are my shades:
http://anniebikes.blogspot.com/2011/09/woolly-bears-asters-and-boots.html
I found them for 5.00.

Alex said...

I don't have regular eyeglasses I wear on the bike, but I do have some sunglasses with pink lenses that I wear quite a bit.

Anonymous said...

Very Nice! Sunshine ... sweet & erudite look!
l

Luke said...

I just realised where this photo was taken - check out the cafe opposite some time. And as said above, a handy hint for contacts wearers.

Post a Comment