Tuesday, 21 February 2012

To the bike thief...


I know that it seems like I have pedalled off the face of the earth these last couple of weeks, but fear not my two-wheeled friend, I have merely been frolicking around trying to perfect my cycling on one of these bad boys. Ok, maybe I haven’t, instead I have been enduring the monotony of my all grown up life which involves-  

Cycling to work, 
Cycling home from work,
Eating pancakes, 
Cycling to work, 
Cycling home from work, 
Watching Twin Peaks,
Cycling to work… and the like. 

I still have plenty of commentary about the chic world of all things pedal powered, starting off with this note I stumbled across on the internet:


I have always enjoyed reading passive aggressive notes, however this note bites the biscuit.

And then I found this bike note which demonstrates a bit more compassion:
Source:http://www.passiveaggressivenotes.com
Some people are just too cheeky! 

These notes are topical because it is the anniversary of my beauty of a bicycle being stolen last year, so lets all ring our bells in memory of my dear basket bike and hope that she is now in the hands of someone who loves her *Bring bring*. And talking of bike bells, watch this space as I have a beast of bell on it's way to me in the post....picture coming soon folks..

1 comment:

Chris said...

That's intense.

Too bad they didn't put up a hidden camera to see who was leaving the notes. Also wonder if the bike was locked...anyway...

I had a bike stolen a couple years ago, which was the impetus for me getting a folding bike. Now I can keep it inside really easily, even at work, just under my desk.

Post a Comment